First line of text: This is to give notice that early in the Spring of 1818, will be sold by auction, in London, the greatest collection of copper-plates … the property of Messrs. J. and J. Boydell lately deceased.
- Author: Hurst, Robinson, and Co.
- Title: To the admirers of the fine arts of every country.
- Published: [London : Printed by W. Bulmer and Co., Cleveland Row, 1817]
- Title: A catalogue of engraved copper-plates, by the most esteemed artists, after the finest pictures and drawings of the Italian, Flemish, German, French, English, and other schools … forming part of the stock of Hurst, Robinson, and Co. …
- Published: [London : J. Moyes, printer, 1820]
125 H966 820
Acquired July 2012